RISE Churches are any size local congregation of Christians that meet regularly and desire to come under the apostolic oversight of Johnny and Elizabeth Enlow in a relational context, for the purpose of providing ongoing, organic opportunities for guidance as needed. (RISE Churches may also be affiliated with other networks.)
To become a RISE Church:
- Senior pastors/leaders must complete all three RISE Courses (complete at least one of the courses at a live RISE Intensive).
- Once you've completed the courses fill out and submit the short online Questionnaire and choose RISE Churches as your community of choice.
- Senior pastors/leaders must agree with the RISE Mission, Vision, Core Values, and Statement of Beliefs.
- Commitment to support RISE regularly through prayer and finances (any monthly, quarterly, or yearly amount, percentage, or offering from the church determined by you and/or your leadership). Please communicate your commitment plan yearly.
- Contact our staff at Contact@RISE7.LA to schedule a phone/video appointment with the Enlow's as a preliminary interview.
Johnny and Elizabeth's Commitment to RISE Churches:
- Scheduled quarterly phone appointments with senior pastors/leaders for the purpose of relationship and availability for counsel, guidance, wisdom, encouragement, a safe place to dump, etc : )
- Direct email access (Please be aware that we will attempt to answer promptly, but sometimes may take awhile for a response depending on our schedule.)
- We will do our best to prioritize visiting your congregation/region as our schedule allows. Please utilize our online invitation to request us to speak/visit. If you are a small group, we will ask that you combine with others in your area to host us.
- As the RISE Church community grows, we look forward to hosting yearly retreats with all senior pastors/leaders.